Personality Development Course in Bangalore: Soft Skills Training Online
I provide a clearly defined personality development course in Bangalore Indiranagar at Spoken English India. It actually comprises a much needed soft skills training in Bangalore as well as elsewhere online.
Personality Development Definition
Personality development is the vaguest thing people talk about when they aspire for something they feel they are missing. They don’t exactly know what, but they do have this vague feeling of missing something in their persona.
It makes them feel a lesser human being simply because they aren’t able to steer their life their desired way.
What exactly disables them to do so even if they own the best skills they should be rewarded for?
Their problem is they just own the hard skills. In fact they miserably lack the soft skills to activate their hard skills most effectively in their socio-economic work field. The same is also true of their emotional relationship scene. There also they get a beating owing to the lack of soft skills at their behest.
Hence ultimately personality comprises a set of values and aspirations in once psyche. It also comprises a set of hard skills and the requisite soft skills to satiate values and fulfill aspirations.
Personality Development Importance
Here comes the importance of personality development. In fact no one can have endless hard skills at one’s disposal. It’s because they take a lot of time, resources and energy to develop. If you are an engineer, you developed this hard skill by studying it for four years in an engineering college. If you also want to become a doctor along with being an engineer, you are being illogical. Therefore you cannot have unlimited hard skills at your disposal. In fact you have to choose one main and a few subsidiary hard skills to practice and get rewarded for.
But the scene is different with acquiring the soft skills at your behest. In fact you need to have ALL of them in your persona. It’s also necessary if you want to see the best results as appreciation and rewards of your hard-earned hard skills. .
Therefore personality development needs to focus at developing as many kinds of soft skills as possible. And that is what a personality development course is supposed to address.
Personality Development Topics
Here is a list of popular personality development topics that people mostly want to cultivate in them:
- How to Improve Your Posture
- Problems in Learning a Language
- How to Lead a Discussion
- How to Make Powerful First Impression
- Self Confidence Exercises
- How to Develop Self Discipline
- How to Be a Good Leader
- The Art of Public Speaking
- How to Increase Word Power
- How to Give a Great Speech
- Positive Communication Techniques
- How to Improve Non-Verbal Gestures
- How to Use Eye Contact for Conversation Success
- Public Speaking Skills
- How to Learn a Foreign Language
- How to Speak English Fluently
- Mastering the Art of Conversation
- How to Remember People’s Names
- How to Have a Great Conversation
- Active Listening Activities
- How to Win an Argument
- How to Achieve Success
Personality Development and Soft Skills
Personality development and soft skills training are almost synonyms to each other. In fact personality development is the end result of soft skills training. That is how the more soft skills you have, the better your personality turns. On the other hand, if you own a good personality, you must be having its recipe in your psyche. It also means you are successfully practicing quite a few soft skills in your interactions with colleagues and loved ones.
That is why my personality development course in Bangalore is synonymous to soft skills training in Bangalore.
Soft Skills and Personality Development
Soft skills also get automatically affected if your personality spontaneously adopts the path of unconscious development. It happens when you grow up in a just and a cooperative society. Such a society also doesn’t lay the principles of cut-throat competition as its basic premises.
But do we really have any such society anywhere on the planet? Obviously, NOT! In fact, competition, not cooperation, is the key to success.
Therefore in such a scenario, your soft skills don’t spontaneously grow as they should have. Hence your personality grows a hole in it making you feel missing something which you don’t what it is. You need to fill this hole by learning these soft skills consciously later in life in order to succeed.
That is why our personality development course in Bangalore does provide soft skills training in Bangalore in its curriculum. And it should ideally do so in as many soft skills as possible. .
Soft Skills List
Here is a small list of the most desirable soft skills:
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Nonverbal Communication Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Reading Body Language Skills
- Storytelling Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Visual Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Critical thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Thinking outside the Box
- Resolving Issues
- Talent Management
- Decision making
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Skills
- Social skills
- Working Well under Pressure
Courtesy: The Balance Careers
Soft Skills and Hard Skills
Hard skills are those that you choose to learn for pursuing your career. But you are not born with them. In fact it’s through learning alone that you can own them as your skill-set. Here are a few examples of the most popular and sought after hard skills today:
- Computer Technology
- Hard Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Certifications and Licenses
- Project Management
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile & Web Development
- Network Structure & Security
Courtesy: Resume Genius
Soft skills may also be inherited genetically or else spontaneously acquired from the lifestyle you are made to grow in. But you can learn them later in life through conscious efforts as well.
Soft Skills for Managers
Here is a list of top 10 soft skills for managers:
- Critical Thinking
- Employee Recognition
- Managing Discipline
Courtesy: Career Trend
Soft Skills Books
Here are various useful soft skills books that will help you in learning multiple soft skills adding them to your personality profile:
- No More Nerves: Perform Your Best Under Pressure
- Finding Value: How to Determine the Value of Reliability Engineering Activities
- Easy Way To Define Your Success: Achieve It Through Perseverance
- The Ultimate Motivation Handbook
- The Responsibility Ethic
- Overcoming Social Anxiety
- Interpersonal Communication at Work
- Emotional What? Emotional Intelligence for the rest of us
- Strategic Collaboration Workbook for Entrepreneurs
- Effective Teamwork: How to Develop a Successful Team
- Develop Patience
- Fearless Honesty
- The Leadership Virus: Inspire, Influence and Infect People with Energy and Enthusiasm
- Positive Energy
- The Power of Courtesy
- The Capitalism Paradox: How Cooperation Enables Free Market Competition
- Stop Sabotaging Your Confidence
- Boost Confidence
- Interview Confidence
- Why A Positive Attitude Is All You Need
- Decision Making Within Teams
- How to Implement SAP HCM- Talent Management Processes
- Solving Team Alignment Issues
- The Unforgettable Boss: The Seven Fundamentals of Managing and Motivating
- Delegate It! – Mastering The Art of Delegation
- Leadership Insights
- Step Outside the Box – Yeah Right!?
- Creative Problem-Solving & Decision-Making
- Essays On Innovation
- Cultivating Your Creativity
- Tools and Techniques for Critical Thinking
- Visual Guide to Tactical Communication
- Use Your Words: An Introduction to Basic Creative Writing Skills
- Business Writing Skills: 3 Quick & Easy Improvements You Can Make Today
- Storytelling for Leadership: Creating Authentic Connections
- Body Language Secrets
- Body Language
- Speaking in Public: A Presentation Skills Book
- Communication Skills – Practical Tips for Effective Communication
- Thinking Outside The Box
These links of soft skills books above are affiliate links. If you buy them from here, I’ll get a little compensation to refer these useful books to you. But don’t worry, you will NOT be charged for that in their prices! In fact the sellers pay it from their own pocket.
I am referring them for their quality, not for my petty compensation.
In fact I have personally assessed all these books. Hence I am sure they are really going to benefit you in boosting your soft skills.
Soft Skills Videos
Here is a list of selected soft skills videos for you to watch:
Soft Skills Training Topics
In our personality development course addressing soft skills training in Bangalore & online, we will cover the following topics:
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Positive Attitude
- Work Ethic
Soft Skills Training Online
I also provide soft skills training online along with soft skills training in Bangalore Indiranagar at Spoken English India. I suggest you to opt for online training only if you are technically unable to attend my in-person classes.
In-person classes are always more effective than the online ones, simply because you feel more at home in them.
At least this is what my personal experience has been so far.
Soft Skills Online Test
Here is a soft skills online test for your perusal:
Courtesy: Pro PROFS Quizzes
Personality Development and Communication Skills
At least in India, personality development and communication skills are almost synonyms. Here I am talking of communication skills in English because that has become the official language for all business communications.
It isn’t only limited to being an official business language in India. In fact this country has remained subservient to their English masters for 200 years. Hence it has built up a psychological conditioning in the linguistic culture of India. Those who speak real good English give out an impression of being smarter than the ones who cannot.
Hence there is seemingly a more intimate relationship between personality development and communication skills in English in this country.
Soft Skills and Communication Skills
What is true for personality development is also true for soft skills and communication skills in English. Speak real good English and reap its benefits in India. Although it is an undue privilege but who care!
In India communication skills in English weigh as much as all other soft skills combined.
Personality Development Classes Near Me
If I were you, I also would have looked for personality development classes near me. But quality is a way more important criterion than nearness is.
It’s better to join my online classes than going for some substandard coaching. That is how you are the nearest to me in the comfort of your own home!
Personality Development Course Near Me in Bangalore
How much is a personality development course near me different from a personality development course online?
It obviously depends on the quality of the course and its trainer. Therefore your prime concern while joining should be the quality and not the nearness of the course.
In fact the online experience has almost finished the concepts of physical proximity or distance these days!
Personality Development Courses in Bangalore
There are two types of personality development courses in Bangalore that two different types of people are providing here. The first ones emphasize equally on all major sift skills comprising communication skills, critical thinking, leadership, positive attitude, teamwork and work ethic. But the second ones emphasize mainly on communication skills alone. They also call it a personality development course. They probably do so because communication skills obviously play a major role in presenting your facade the very first you meet someone. And the first impression is always the last impression!
Here is a useful personality development book that will help you in boosting your personality:
Disclosure: It’s an affiliate link and if you buy it from here, I’ll get a little compensation to refer it. But don’t worry, you will NOT be charged for that in their prices! In fact the sellers pay it from their own pocket.
I am referring it for its quality, not for my petty compensation.
This book develops your personality by assessing your soft skills using DISC, a world-renowned behavior test.
Then it suggests ways to strengthen your strong points further and reverse the weak ones.
Hence I feel this book is going to be a real help in boosting your personality.
Personality Development Articles
Here is a good source of personality development articles: https://www.essentiallifeskills.net/personaldevelopmentarticles.html
Tips for Personality Development
Here are a few unique and insightful tips for personality development in nutshell:
- Be who you are. It implies being content with what you are at present.
- Seek and welcome change in what you are. That is what makes you an ever evolving person.
- Assess yourself objectively. That is how you come to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Interact with people without any preformed opinions about them.
- Plan well and then jump into action. That is how you solve a problem and then take a decision.
- Maybe your decision proves to be wrong at times. Therefore take it in its stead. In fact no one is perfect. Doing something wrong is better than doing nothing at all.
- Check your perfectionism. Embrace excellence instead. In fact ambition leads to perfectionism. It is passion that leads to excellence.
- Be your own leader. Don’t try to be a copy of someone else.
- If you are able to lead yourself without copying others, you get the power to lead others.
- The best way to lead others is to encourage them becoming their own leaders. That is what delegation means.
- Build a team, not a flock. In fact leaders build teams comprising other leaders along. Followers just build flocks.
- Don’t compete. Rather collaborate.
- Be empathetic to your colleagues and team members.
- Love what you do. That is how you will always be positive for what you are doing. It will also make your work ethic a natural way of being.
- Loving does not mean favoring. Hence be ruthless in analyzing your situations by thinking critically about them.
- And the last but not the least, master communication skills to have fruitful interactions.
Personality Development Online Course
I also provide a personality development online course along with a personality development course in Bangalore in my in-person classes.
You simply need to give me a call on +919663666466 to speak to my wife. She will arrange an online meeting between us and we will take things further from there.
1st Cross Road, 3030, Sai Darshan Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
The Courses We Offer:
1. Verbal Communication Excellence Module:
- Verbal Communication & Speech Fluency Course
- Accent Neutralization Training
- Pronunciation Correction Sessions
- Voice Modulation & Diction Training
- Basic Grammar Refresher Course
- Vocabulary Building Techniques
2. Written English Excellence Module:
- Creative Content Creation Course
- Business/Website Content Creation Course
- SEO Optimized Content Creation Course
- Effective Email Writing Techniques
- Effective Resume Writing Techniques
- Effective Proposal Writing Techniques
3. Advanced Grammar Refresher Module:
- A To Z Advanced Grammar Course for Students
4. Social English Interaction Module:
- Public Speaking Confidence
- Listening Attitude Development
- Body Language Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Interview Facing Skills
- Telephonic Conversation Skills
- Group Discussions
You can give us a call or email us on email@example.com to join any of the above-mentioned courses and once you have done so, we will convey to you how to complete the rest of the formalities before you start attending your classes.
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 21:00|