How to Speak English Fluently without Hesitation in Bangalore?
How to speak English fluently is more a question of the psychology of English speaking than it’s that of your knowledge of the language. Fluency comes from the cultural familiarity with the language. Or, in other words, it comes from being at home with the culture of the language. It works at the level of having verbally interacted enough to one or more of those who are fluent enough. It tends to induce the same fluency in your speaking pattern through interaction with them.
The main challenges that people face when they want to know how to speak English fluently are:
1. Lack of Spontaneity:
You think twice before you take an action. The same trait of your personality controls your action of speaking as well. It’s not only that you think twice before you start speaking. It’s also that you think twice before you speak every single sentence during the conversation.
Why do you do so?
The reasons may be many, though a few of them are:
- a. You are not at home with the very basic syntax of the language. Therefore you need time to structure your next sentence before you speak it out.
- b. You are not at home with the cultural idiom of the language. Therefore you need to structure your sentences based on the rules of the syntactic grammar. It obviously never gets done on the spur of the moment. Why? It’s because you are in the middle of speaking out the content of thought in your mind.
- c. You think twice because you are psychologically apprehensive about your command over the language. But you don’t really want to give this impression to the person you are speaking to. It generally happens so in the third world commonwealth countries in which speaking GOOD English defines your ‘class’. That’s because it’s a status symbol in those societies. This not only makes you think twice. It also makes you go nervous. That happens in case you are not able to cope with the pressure of speaking GOOD English fluently AND correctly. It all ends up in your speaking much less fluently. You speak much worse in quality than you technically could have if you were not under such a psychological pressure. You just fail to know how to speak English fluently and execute the same into action.
How to speak English fluently when you are a victim to the lack of spontaneity?
How to speak English fluently requires you to be ready to spontaneously speak wrong English. If you really want to be fluent, be psychologically ready to go wrong at times!
2. Lack of Vocabulary:
You get stuck when you don’t find a suitable word for the content of thought. You need it to express something to the person you are speaking to. But you are a victim to the social status syndrome in the third world commonwealth countries. Therefore you feel you are a lesser human being if you don’t have it at your disposal then and there. In fact you feel so if you don’t have a ready repertoire of all the complex words at your disposal.
Moreover, you are a victim to the complex that using uncommon complex words gets you a certain prestige. You feel petty when you use the most common words in order to express the content of your thought.
The real problem ies in the way you try to increase your vocabulary. You try to do so through cramming the most complex words with their suggested usage. And then you try to fit the same in your speaking structures whether they fit in the context or not.
The problem is that one word has ten meanings depending on the context. And all those ten meanings have ten more different words for them. All of them are supposed to be used differently in different contexts. But how would you know this if you haven’t built up your vocabulary organically. Organically means through interaction with the people who know how to use those words in their right contexts. They haven’t done so artificially through trying to cram the words with their crude meanings alone. They know the subtle sense-differences that they all allude to.
What’s the way out? How to speak English fluently when you are a victim to the lack of vocabulary?
How to speak English fluently requires you to build up your vocabulary through interaction alone!
3. Lack of Content:
Most of the times we speak out of the need to speak about something we are not really passionate about. It may be for the sake of the job we are doing or the business we are running. It could also be for the social protocols we are responding to. Since we are not really passionate about those topics, we naturally would be lacking content to speak about them. Not only that but we will also lack the spirit to be curious about them. Curiosity generates content. If you don’t really have it, you will struggle to put it up artificially. And it’s certainly going to affect your fluency negatively. You will never really come to know how to speak English fluently.
You must have noticed you can speak much more fluently under the effect of a peg or two of alcohol. It’s partly because it makes you more interested in the activities going on in the vicinity around you. And partly it;s so because you are able to shed your psychological complexes off temporarily. As a result you go more passionate about what you are speaking. Or else you only speak what you are passionate about!! And you speak it in a perfect flow even if your structures may have many flaws in them. But they just don’t affect your fluency in a negative way at all.
So, How to Speak English Fluently without Hesitation in Bangaloe?
How to speak English fluently requires you to follow the call of your passion. If you do so, you will immediately come out of your complexes and turn more spontaneous. You will not be bothered about cramming vocabulary in an artificial manner anymore. Also you will have real content to speak about. Once you have it, you certainly will have the passion to share it with the person you are speaking to. It will automatically take care of your speaking fluently. Not only that but it will also go on improving the same considerably. You will start sharing your content with all your passion into it with more and more people around.
Would you like to have a musical flow in your diction?
Give us a call on 9663666466 today!
1st Cross Road, 3030, Sai Darshan Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
The Courses We Offer:
1. Verbal Communication Excellence Module:
- Verbal Communication & Speech Fluency Course
- Accent Neutralization Training
- Pronunciation Correction Sessions
- Voice Modulation & Diction Training
- Basic Grammar Refresher Course
- Vocabulary Building Techniques
2. Written English Excellence Module:
- Creative Content Creation Course
- Business/Website Content Creation Course
- SEO Optimized Content Creation Course
- Effective Email Writing Techniques
- Effective Resume Writing Techniques
- Effective Proposal Writing Techniques
3. Advanced Grammar Refresher Module:
- A To Z Advanced Grammar Course for Students
4. Social English Interaction Module:
- Public Speaking Confidence
- Listening Attitude Development
- Body Language Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Interview Facing Skills
- Telephonic Conversation Skills
- Group Discussions
You can give us a call or email us on email@example.com to join any of the above-mentioned courses and once you have done so, we will convey to you how to complete the rest of the formalities before you start attending your classes.
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 21:00|