Lately people have started searching for the query ‘Spoken English Classes Near Me’ manifolds as compared to how much they were doing it a year ago or so.
Google does respond to their query showing three results in their famous three pack results on the local business maps right at the top of the search result page. But those results are not guaranteed to be the nearest spoken English classes to your location.
Why does it happen so?
There is more than one reason responsible for this. Google does want to send you to the nearest spoken English classes for sure but not to the ones it doesn’t trust much. Hence it may ignore some of the nearby spoken English classes running in your vicinity. Google’s trust depends on the following considerations:
1. How much have these classes taken the trouble to promote themselves online?
2. How long have these classes been established in the said vicinity? Hence the older, long established classes get an undue advantage of having been there in the vicinity for longer than the newly established ones which might (or might not) be much better in quality than the older, long established ones.
3. Which set of classes is Google experimenting with to show them at the top of the map results at the given moment when you typed ‘Spoken English Classes Near Me’ in its search query box? Obviously the results keep changing owing to these experiments that Google keeps conducting at their end in order to ascertain which one of those sets is the best among all.
Moreover at times you aren’t satisfied with three results alone for different reasons specific to you owing to any or many of your considerations.
What should you do in such a circumstance?
It’s easy. Just don’t depend on the three results that Google has shown to you on its first page alone. Below the third result you will almost invariably find a link reading ‘More places’.
Simply click that link and you will be taken to a list of tens of classes along with a map to the right showing all their locations in the same vicinity.
Just sift through the links in the list, check their locations on the map to the right and you will be surprised to see how many more options have become available to you!
The more options you have at your disposal to choose one out of all ‘Spoken English Classes Near Me’ listed there, the better and much more informed decision you can make suiting your requirements.
Use it the best way you can!
Spoken English India, 1st Cross Road, 3030, Sai Darshan Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar
The Courses We Offer:
1. Verbal Communication Excellence Module:
- Verbal Communication & Speech Fluency Course
- Accent Neutralization Training
- Pronunciation Correction Sessions
- Voice Modulation & Diction Training
- Basic Grammar Refresher Course
- Vocabulary Building Techniques
2. Written English Excellence Module:
- Creative Content Creation Course
- Business/Website Content Creation Course
- SEO Optimized Content Creation Course
- Effective Email Writing Techniques
- Effective Resume Writing Techniques
- Effective Proposal Writing Techniques
3. Advanced Grammar Refresher Module:
- A To Z Advanced Grammar Course for Students
4. Social English Interaction Module:
- Public Speaking Confidence
- Listening Attitude Development
- Body Language Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Interview Facing Skills
- Telephonic Conversation Skills
- Group Discussions
You can give us a call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to join any of the above-mentioned courses and once you have done so, we will convey to you how to complete the rest of the formalities before you start attending your classes.
|Monday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 21:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 21:00|